Saturday, December 29, 2007

Soulmate

Channel-surfing tonight I came upon a program called Live From Abbey Road on the Sundance channel. The person performing was Natasha Bedingfield doing a song called Soulmate. The song was rather apropos and touching, and so the lyrics are my posting for tonight. Enjoy.

"Soulmate" - Natasha Bedingfield

Incompatible.
It don't matter though
'Cause someone's bound to hear my cry.
Speak out if you do --
You're not easy to find.

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me?
Or maybe you're in disguise?

Chorus:
Who doesn't long for someone to hold?
Who knows how to love you without being told?
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone...

Here we are again.
Circles never end.
How do I find the perfect fit?
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line...

{chorus}

Who doesn't long for someone?

Most relationships seem so transitory.
They're all good but not the permanent one.

{chorus}

No comments: