Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Debbie

Every once in a while, and definitely not too often, someone says or writes something that's absolutely worth sharing with the world.

I don't know whether it's because it's just the kind of smart-ass approach that the phone companies deserve or whether it's the kind of thing I would have done if I had thought of it first, but today's really cool rant goes to Debbie Does Nothing's blog entry titled Dear Qwest.

The funny thing is that I came across Debbie's blog because I was searching for other people interested in cats. Imagine that.

Oh well, I've said enough for tonight. It's 3am and time to stop messing with the computer as an excuse not to sleep and get to sleep or I'll never get up for work!

1 comment:

Debbie Does Nothing said...

Ha! Thanks for mentioning me and thanks for your comment.