Friday, July 31, 2009

Oversexed Rugsuckers?

When I came across Killer Klowns From Outer Space, I thought I finally found the best worst movie ever. I finally found one to watch that may take the new spot: Oversexed Rugsuckers From Mars! You know you're getting quality when, on the DVD cover, it says "THIS FILM DEFINITELY DOESN'T SUCK!" This one has been added to the Netflix queue, and I will report on how bad it is when it finally finds its way to the top of the queue. If any of my local friends reading this have a desire to see (make fun of?) this sometime sooner, let me know and I'll
arrange it to arrive sooner than later.

If someone doesn't volunteer to do the Austin Childfree movie night for August, I may just host with this movie, and we'll see how many people dare to show-up!

1 comment:

Speck said...

The September movie night is open. That sounds awesome!!!


btw...your previous post about not having people that enjoy the same things you do.....have you tried finding groups of people that are as computer-minded as you? I'm sure there are some people out there that would turn an mp3 player into a mini computer.