Sunday, October 10, 2010

Message Regarding NY Trip

This is a note to those people interested in seeing information about my travels on the NY trip:

I am not going to post much in the way of specifics on this blog, for two reasons:
  1. There will be some personal information (like where I live) I don't want posted here
  2. There will be people who will be getting the personal information about the trip that I don't want over here
Therefore, if you would like to read about my journey and how things are going, then please contact me privately (through e-mail) and I will send you the link and a password (if needed).

If you don't know my e-mail address, and I know you well enough, and you still want to view that private information, then please say so in the comments, and I will try to find a way to get in touch with you.

No comments: